The life coach / client relationship is a sacred agreement between two people who take full responsibility for their role in the process. As your coach I agree to show up with the very best that I have to offer. I agree to commit my full attention to your process during our meetings together, and to do everything I can to insure that you have the most productive experience possible. That means that you will be challenged to go to places inside of you that are uncomfortable at times. It requires that I take you there with wisdom, trust and respect. It means that we must both be honest in each moment, and that we work together to stay on track and focused on your goals and intentions. This requires you to remain open to the process as it unfolds, and to commit to your well being every step of the way.
Are you ready for life coaching?
- Are you committed to self improvement and personal growth?
- Do you have the time to attend life coaching sessions consistently and for long enough to make a difference?
- Are you willing to do extra work on your own which will enhance your sessions?
- Are you free of personal crises or untreated mental health conditions which would stand in the way of your progress?
- Do you want more than anything to improve your life?
- Are you willing to do what it takes to make it happen?
If you answered yes to these questions Let’s talk about where you want to go and how I can help you get there!
Send me a message in the contact box ——>>
check out “How to Work with Me”
“I must say thank you for all of the help you have been giving me. I know that everyone needs a coach! It is nice to have one too! And you are awesome!”